Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flyers Goal Scored By talks about who they'd rather not see in orange

Obviously, by now, you know that the Philadelphia Flyers made what might be their biggest splash of the off-season already by landing Chris Pronger in a mammoth trade with Anaheim. That being said, we still dropped Flyers Goal Scored By a line to see how they felt about what Philadelphia should not do on Wednesday.

Enjoy their take and make sure to check out their great Flyers blog.

1. Which player, for the love of God, do you NOT want to see in your team's sweater in the 09-10 season?

Over the past few years I've been repulsed by a couple signings the Flyers have made. But in the end I always end up kind of liking even those guys I used to hate after they put on a Flyers sweater. What a fickle past-time, eh? But if the Flyers acquire that p.o.s. Hal Gill in a misguided attempt to "make our defense tougher" I'll spit on my computer screen just to let the Flyers know how much I detest the signing.

2. Conversely, pick a potential move by another team that would just crush your soul/favorite team's chances.

Jay Bouwmeester, hands down - Hopefully Calgary can lock him down, but if J-Bo signs with a team in the Eastern Conference I'll vomit. If it's with a team in the Atlantic Division I'll poo. If it's with the Rangers or Penguins I'll have both ends.

No comments: